Keep on Rolling Keep on Rolling

Alright

Alright, as in, Alright, this is pretty fking awesome! Horns are a great choice, fits the mood too well.

glitchs2d responds:

Haha thanks

|-venting-| |-venting-|

Impressive

Simplistic beat and average rapping wouldn't seem to make the most impressive combination, but the lyrics are so fking amazing! =D KEEP IT UP!!! And BTW I don't even like hip hop!

O-Prime125 responds:

hhaaha yeh i know! :)
Lyrics is the best thing about rap, most people who rap just chat a lot of rubbish really, this songs with the lyrics has been thought thru carefully :)

Relentless [Remix] Relentless [Remix]

WOW!

I really love the vocals! The thing I don't like, however, is the heavy melody, I feel like if the beat were lighter the sound quality and general feel would be improved pretty well.

Vicodin. Vicodin.

Epic

This is pretty epic metal! Like the transitions between emo type singing and screaming!

Time Spent In Trance Time Spent In Trance

Wow

I really love the transitions into that inverted kind of sound, then the sound just explodes. So amazing. Really like the note shape, not quite annoyingly 8-bit.

=HeadShotKing= [OldVersion] =HeadShotKing= [OldVersion]

Awesome!

A little bit less kick than I'm used to, but amazing nevertheless. I just started making music, I really kinda like this hip hop influence and the hip feel.

Daydream-Anatomy responds: